* D. Dinis Square and the University Campus and its departments;
* The Art College, Paço das Escolas square, the Benedictine college and the Bothanical Gardens;
* The "Republics" streets and the academic traditions;
* New and old Cathedrals;
* Romans Ruins of Coimbra (Aeminium)
* The Walled City and the defensive towers;
* The legends of love between Pedro and Inês
* The devotion of Isabel, the Holy Queen
* En the visitation at the Medieval House (XV century)...
Visit the beautiful city of Aveiro, on a «moliceiro» boat ride. Enjoy its "Art Nouveau" buildings and taste the delicious "ovos moles", a traditional sweet delicacy of egg yolks and sugar, originated in the convents.
price per person (2 persons minimum)
price per person (over 3 persons)
price per person (groups, 10 persons)
departure time (hotel)
return time (hotel)
between 19:00 - 20:00
Moliceiro boat in Aveiro and Fado Show in Coimbra (one-day program)
yes (one-day program)
1/2 day programs
€60,00 (lunch and tickets not included)
Included in the price: transportation; guide; lunch (one-day program); visits; insurance; VAT.
customize your tour
Contact us if you wish to customize this tour. We can create a 1-day or 1/2 day program in accordance with your schedule and budget!